As proposed by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), C.K.Pithawalla Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research established Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a quality sustenance measure.
IQAC – Vision
To promote quality culture as the prime concern through institutionalizing and internalizing all the quality-enhancing and sustaining initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a mechanism to promote conscious, consistent and catalytic action plans to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote institutional quality enhancement and sustenance through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of the best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial units;
- Adoption of relevant and quality academic and research programmes;
- Ensuring equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of the society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- Ensuring credible assessment and evaluation processes;
- Ensuring the proper allocation, adequacy and maintenance of support structure and services.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks;
- Setting parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all the stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all the stakeholders;
- Organization of intra- and inter-institutional workshops and seminars on quality- related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of the best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing institutional quality;
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audits along with their follow-up activities;
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.