Institute ID – IC202217445
- Create and sustain innovation and entrepreneurship culture in campus.
- Streamline and strengthen innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem in campus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish Synergy and coherency among various departments and units and better mobile resources to support innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Plan, develop and support institution in formation and implementation of innovation and entrepreneurship policies at the institute level.
- Plan and conduct various time-bounded innovation and entrepreneurship promotion activities round the year to generate awareness on innovation and startup.
- Encourage, recognize and reward students, faculty members and staffs for their engagement, involvement and supporting innovation and entrepreneurship achievements.
- Facilitate intra-institutional and inter-institutional interactions and partnership to promote interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary innovations and entrepreneurial teams.
- Network, collaborate, and partnership with ecosystem enablers at the regional, state and national level and support system development to provide easy access to resource to innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Plan, build, manage and mobilize resources for the pre-incubation and incubation facility and service support creation.
- Plan and conduct challenges, competitions, hackathons in the campus and encourage students to participate.
- Create innovation repository of ideas, innovations, startups at the Institute level (YUKTI) and provide support to them and connect/linkage with ecosystem enablers for incubation, investment, IP and technology transfer service support.
- Nominate faculty members of the IIC to undergo Innovation Ambassador Training and encourage them to perform post-training tasks such as delivering expert talks on innovation and startup, engage in mentoring role etc. as prescribed for the Innovation Ambassadors.
- Train and build capacity of faculty members in innovation and entrepreneurship to play a hybrid role as mentor, drive IIC activities, innovator and entrepreneur.
- Organize interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, ecosystem enablers and create a pool of experts to mentor student innovators & entrepreneurs.
- Extend mentoring support to other IIC institutions and encourage HEIs to join the IIC network.
|Dr. Dhiren P. Shah
|Govern all activities under IIC
|Dr. Bhumika C. Desai
|Govern and coordinate all activities under IIC
|Dr.Vinod D. Ramani
|Convener, IPR Activity Co-oridinator
|1.Communicate all activities under IIC among faculty students, faculty and MIC 2.IPR Activity
|Mr. Dipayan Tarafder
|Innovation Activity Co-oridinator
|Dr. Devendra J. Vaishnav
|Start up activity Co-oridinator
|Start up activity
|Mr. Yahya Ali Moolla
|Internship activity Co-oridinator
|Mr. Nirmal T. Mehta
|Social Media coordinator
|Social media coordination
|Dr Praful D Bharadia
|Professor, L.M. College Of Pharmacy, Coordinator, Student Startup and Innovation Policy (SSIP), LMCP Nodal Centre, Mentor, Atal Incubation Centre, LMCP- AIC Foundation, Ahmedabad College in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
|Incubation Center (External Member)
|Provide mentoring, incubation guidance and business network support.
|Mr Kamlesh Zota
|Director, Zota health care limited, Surat
|Expert from Industry (External Member)
|As Technical Expert and mentor to the institute students
|Mr Nirmal Kumar shah
|Debt Manager at ICICI Bank, Surat
|Bank / Investor (External member)
|Educate students about loan schemes, grant, and investments regarding startup and entrepreneurship