IQAC Initiatives and Activities
IQAC activities majorly includes periodical meetings, workshops, developing quality benchmarks, academic documentation, obtaining various stakeholder feedback along with analysing and taking action on feedback, training programs for non-teaching staff Members, etc.
- Introduction of new Courses and Postgraduate Courses.
- Introduction of Certificate courses for bridging the gap and skill development.
- Strategic planning and proper implementation of Academic Calendar for Effective deliveryof Curriculum.
- Semester wise teaching plan and research activities before start of semester.
- Special emphasis on Problem based, pace adjusted, Self-directed learning.
- Mentors for motivating Fast, Average and Slow learners.
- Review of student’s attendance and performance on Continuous basis.
- Orientation programme for First Year students.
- Strengthening of Mentor Mentee program and ensuring efficient mentoring system.
- Effective Grievance redressal system.
- PO and CO attainment evaluation measures.
- Regular feedback mechanism and students satisfaction focus.
- Promotion of research culture and innovation ecosystem.
- Strengthening industry institute partnership through MoUs.
- Strengthening of Library and its resources on regular basis.
- Continuous motivation for Students representation in committees.
- Increasing student’s participation in activities.
- Strengthening programs for inculcating Soft skills and Employability skills.
- Active Training and Placement.
- Non-Teaching Staff Training for quality management.
- Sports activities.
- Proactive Alumni Association.
- Hosting Seminars/ Conferences/ Workshops/ Faculty Development Programs on regularbasis.
- Staff and student welfare measures.
- Internal and External auditing.
- Regular meetings of IQAC to discuss various measures related to quality enhancement.
- Promotion of environment ecosystem restoration awareness and activities
- Strengthening Energy and Water conservation measures
- Celebration of national events/ Days/ Festivals.
- Website updation on continuous basis.
- Review the online and offline feedback received from the students and stakeholders with necessary action.